Genuine Unigloves® Blue Nitrile Gloves
Designed to minimise risks of cross-contamination; the Unicare range are high quality, industrial-grade, powder free nitrile gloves that can be used across a variety of settings for barrier protection and to effectively prevent cross-contamination. Designed with a beaded cuff and textured for superior grip, the Unicare range are also the ideal choice when double-gloving; the contrasting colours ensure that any accidental nicks or tears are immediately apparent.
Textured finish for superior grip
The Unicare range are premium quality, chemically tested, industrial grade, powder-free nitrile gloves that offer enhanced barrier protection with a beaded cuff and textured finish for superior grip. A grip that works for glove users improves their performance and increases workforce motivation in terms of correct glove usage, improving their safety and your compliance.
- Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- Suitable for contact with all food types
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Free from powder
- AQL 1.5
- Tested to EN374
- Each dispenser box contains 100 gloves
- Each case contains 10 dispenser boxes